Our branches and partner venues are currently closed but we are always available to serve you online.
For registrations to Young Artists’ Studio’s online art classes,
Registration Form for ONE-ON-ONE CLASS:
Registration Form for SUMMER GROUP CLASS:
Here is the new registration process:
- Choose your art program and schedule.
- Register on our online form/s.
- You will receive an email from YAS admin after filling out the form. This usually takes a day or two. Please bear with us as we try to get accustomed to the online process. The admin will try arrange your preferred schedule with YAS artist-teachers. Scheduling is on a first come-first served basis. However, our admin will always find ways to arrange something as close to your preference as possible.
- Settle the payment fees via the payment method emailed to you by the YAS admin.
- Download the zoom app and set up a conducive space for you at home.
- Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation email from the YAS admin and another email from your art teacher providing reminders and the link to your zoom class.
- Enjoy art! Be safe and healthy always.
For questions and concerns, you may contact YAS admin via 09178378897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once all is well, we will see you at the workshop as usual in these branches and partner venues:
YAS Estancia (09178378897)
YAS Alabang (02-88249454)
YAS UP Town Center (02-79142618)
Art Bar (BGC, Rockwell, Quezon Ave. branches)
Kids Ink (BGC)
Catch Us on