For our 8th Summer Season, we are happy to announce that Young Artists’ Studio partners with ActiveFun to provide fun and exciting art workshops for young children. You may check the posters below for the ActiveFun branch nearest your home.
PARTICIPATING BRANCHES: ActiveFun Powerplant Mall (Rockwell), ActiveFun Megamall, ActiveFun BGC, ActiveFun Ayala Malls The 30th.
Call us for details.
Arts Month Treat from Young Artists’ Studio: 30% discount!
In celebration of the National Arts Month 2013, Young Artists’ Studio is giving the biggest discount ever for registrations until February 15, 2013. Get 30% off the workshop fee, inclusive of materials on any art program offered this season.
Terms & Conditions:
- Discount is available for group sessions and one-on-one sessions; not applicable to home classes.
- Discount is applicable to cash payments of full registration fee. Other modes of payment won’t qualify for the discount.
- Discount applicable in 2 branches: YAS Visayas Ave. and YAS Greenhills.
- Workshop sessions are valid until March 31 only. Remaining workshop sessions unavailed after March 31 will be forfeited.
- Student shall subscribe to YAS e-newsletter mailing list and like YAS Facebook page.
- For list of workshop fees, visit www.youngartistsstudio.ph
- Registrations are non-transferrable.
- Students shall submit a confirmed schedule specifying workshop dates to attend. Workshop session is forfeited when a student misses a class after confirmation.
YAS SCHEDULE OF ART CLASSES February-March 2013
YAS Visayas Ave. (2/F CK Bldg. 61 Visayas Ave. Q.C.)
M-W-F: 10am-12nn: Art for Beginners
1pm-3pm: Art for Beginners
3pm-5pm: Basic Drawing / Basic Painting
T-TH-S: 10am-12nn: Art for Beginners
2pm-4pm: Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Painting
YAS Greenhills (STLC 3/F The Promenade Bldg. 198 Wilson St. Greenhills, San Juan)
Thurs-Sat: Fashion Design & Fashion Illustration 2pm-4pm
Sundays: 1pm-3pm Art for Beginners
3pm-5pm Basic Painting
- Note: Classes in YASXaviervilleLoyolaHeights and St. Joseph College Novaliches will resume in summer 2013. All workshops run for 10 sessions, 2 hours per session.