YAS SUMMER WORKSHOPS 2019
Young Artists’ Studio (YAS) turns 10 this 2019! As always, we offer our dynamic programs in visual arts for all ages in key venues around Metro Manila. This summer, we partner with art institutions such as Yuchengco Museum, Museo Sanso (Foundacion Sanso), Art Bar, Noteworthy and Kids Ink, to create a bigger creative community. We know how much you want to create art and learn something new this summer near your place of residence. See which of the venues listed suits you best. To view workshop schedules, click venue of choice.
- YAS San Antonio Pasig branch, (G/F Margaret Bldg. 4 Gen. Araneta St. San Antonio Village, Pasig); see schedule here: YAS San Antonio_Summer 2019 Schedule
- YAS Loyola Heights QC branch (G/F Nueve Uno Bldg. 91 Xavierville Ave. Loyola Hts. Quezon City); see schedule here: YAS Loyola Hts_Summer 2019 Schedule
- YAS Alabang branch (2/F Commercenter-Alabang, Commerce Ave. cor. Filinvest Ave. Muntinlupa); see schedule here: YAS Alabang_Summer 2019 Schedule
- Yuchengcho Museum (RCBC Tower Ayala Ave. cor. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati); see schedule here: YAS @ Yuchengco Museum_Summer 2019 Schedule
- Fundacion Sanso (32 V. Cruz St. San Juan – near P. Guevarra); see schedule here: YAS @ Museo Sanso_Summer 2019 Schedule
- Art Bar Serendra (G/F Serendra Bldg. The Fort, Taguig); see schedule here: YAS @ Art Bar Serendra_Summer 2019 Schedule
- Art Bar Rockwell (R2/F Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Makati); see schedule here: YAS @ Art Bar Rockwell_Summer 2019 Schedule
- Art Bar Quezon Ave. (1/F National Bookstore Bldg. Quezon Ave. cor. Sct. Borromeo, QC); see schedule here: YAS @ Art Bar Quezon Ave_Summer 2019 Schedule
- Kids Ink (2/F Bonifacio High Street Mall, BGC, Taguig); see schedule here: YAS @ KIDS INK_Summer 2019 Schedule
- Noteworthy Podium (3/F The Podium, Ortigas Center); see schedule here: YAS @ Noteworthy Podium_Summer 2019 Schedule
- Noteworthy Greenbelt (2/F Greenbelt 5, Makati); see schedule here: YAS @ Noteworthy Greenbelt_Summer 2019 Schedule
Want to reserve your slot now? Call us at 238-4641 or 09178378897 to secure your slot since our class size is limited to 5-10 students only, depending on the location. 15% early bird discount is available until February 28, 2019.
VOYAGE: YAS Students’ Summer Exhibit 2017
Yuchengco Museum / June 3 to 11, 2017
opening ceremony on June 3, 2:00 – 5:00pm
Going on a journey gives us a myriad of experiences and at the same time tests us to our limits. We pack our things to their bare minimum, prepare our bodies for moving around, and we load our selves with curiosity, openness and a welcoming view about the world. Off we go walking streets for the first time, passing unknown roads and making sure the picturesque views are captured. We do not mind the long rides, tiring walks and the heat of the sun. We just go on observing, appreciating, documenting everything that captures us, and trying to figure out how small we are in this enormous universe. Most of the time, our minds are flooded with questions. How do our lives matter within billions of lives around? How do we see the world in one lifetime? What’s purpose as a tiny dot in the universe?
Making art is the same. We traverse the interstices of our imagination, emotion, ideas, aspirations and soul. We prepare to receive ideas and give ours as well. We want a imprint of our experience and understanding either in visual-tactile form or our memory. We ask the same questions and try to create answers.
Artists are voyagers, walking under the sun or in metaphors but always, always with the intention to understand the world and our selves. In this exhibit, you’ll witness a compilation of our understanding and memory of art around the world.
Good day from Young Artists’ Studio!
We are happy to announce that the schedule for our workshops in ALABANG, LAS PINAS and CAVITE is now out and posted. We look forward to teach painting, drawing, comics illustration, art for beginners, fashion illustration and animation under the theme ART AROUND THE WORLD. We will be exploring different cultures, historical places, folk art, various styles from different nations and get to know more about our world through art. The summer season culminates in a grand students’ exhibit at vMeme Contemporary Gallery on June and July.
E. SETON SCHOOL CAVITE
BF RESORT LAS PINAS
The 8th Summer Workshop Season is now open for registration! This year’s theme is ART AROUND THE WORLD where participants will be taught different art forms from various countries around the globe.
Young Artists’ Studio has more than 11 summer art workshops locations in Paisg/Ortigas, Pasig/Meralco Ave., Loyola Heights/Quezon City, Makati, Rockwell, SM Megamall, Alabang, San Juan, Mandaluyong, Las Pinas, and more.
See posters for details.
For our 8th Summer Season, we are happy to announce that Young Artists’ Studio partners with ActiveFun to provide fun and exciting art workshops for young children. You may check the posters below for the ActiveFun branch nearest your home.
PARTICIPATING BRANCHES: ActiveFun Powerplant Mall (Rockwell), ActiveFun Megamall, ActiveFun BGC, ActiveFun Ayala Malls The 30th.
Call us for details.
For art is a place, a space, a community where different minds with different views meet in a symphony of varied beats and even more varied melodies, creating art is time spent growing, learning and sharing. The symphony of colors, shapes, forms and styles formed together by growing, learning and sharing. The symphony of colors, shapes, forms and styles formed together by young artists make up an ensemble of art pieces coming from different points-of-view. These works jive and responds to each other in choruses and counterpoints that only when you witness them shall you fully comprehend the seeming magic of such birthing of artists. In this exhibit you’ll see more than a hundred works representing the rhythm of young artist. In each of them, you may surmise a sound in the background, or music playing or the artist humming as their senses come into play.